【General Manager】Kazuyoshi Nakazato
|Contact us||Please ask your questions via Inquiry Form|
|Services||Purchasing agent service / International shipping service|
|Service charge||Listed in Service charge page.|
|Other charges except service charge|
- Merchandise price: A price of the merchandise you place an order.
- Domestic shipping charges: Domestic shipping freight from vendor to our warehouse in Japan(only if needed).
- International shipping charges: International shipping freight from our warehouse in Japan to overseas.
- Insurance: Transport insurance that forwarding agents offer.
- Other optional service charges: Combined shipping service charge, special packing charge (only if needed), etc.
Credit card and PayPal are available.
For more details regarding payment, please see 'Payment' page.
【Purchasing related Charges】
We will notify you the charges via email after we complete the purchase of merchandise you have placed an order by using our service.
At this time, we will notify you merchandise prices and agent service charge.
For more details regarding charges, please see 'Charges' page.
【Shipping related Charges】
We will notify you the shipping charges after we complete the measuring and inspection at our warehouse.
At this time, we will notify you domestic shipping charge, international shipping charge, handling charge, and optional service charge.
|Delivery||After confirming the settlement of shipping related charges, we will dispatch your order within 2 business days. However, due to the weather and other conditions of carrier, arrival date and time can not be designated. |
|Limitation of Delivery||We will take order of any products which can be shipped to overseas.|
Weight Limitation: Under 30kg. (However, limitation of weight and size of EMS vary depending on the destination countries.)
※If the weight and size are over the limitation, we will sent out in divided shipments.
(Freight will be charged on each shipment.)
|Returns & Refunds|
Due to the specialties of our service, we can not accept any returns and refunds.
All of the costs below will be charged on the customers.
- Costs for customs clearance.
- The package returned to Japan because the retention period has passed after delivery attempts failed: Shipping costs and insurance costs for re-sending.
- The package returned to Japan because the customs at destination country rejects due to the import restrictions: Shipping costs and insurance costs for re-sending.
- The package returned to Japan because the customer refused to accept the package: Shipping costs and insurance costs for re-sending.